Syntax: shape [whoever]
This command lets you know how hurt a monster or player is. If you just type "shape", it will act on your current opponent.
The command will return one of ten 'shapes', which are relative to the monsters/players hp.
- great shape - The monster is hardly injured or not injured at all. (100- 90%)
- good shape - The monster is barely injured. (90-80%)
- breathing rather heavily - The monster is suffering minor injuries. (80-70%)
- bad shape - The monster is at approximately 60% of full hp. (70-60%)
- limping around - The monster is nearing half dead. (60-50%)
- half dead - Halfway! (50-40%)
- terrible shape - The monster is beginning to feel the heat. (40-30%)
- really awful state - Death is imminent, keep on going! (30-20%)
- terribly hurt - The blood is flowing, not much left! (20-10%)
- almost mashed to a puddle of blood - Well, the shape says it all. (10-0%)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.