Run around and kill things with your friends and family.
- party <add|bold|disband|follow|leader|leave|name|remove|say|status> [who]
These commands are available for all party members:
- party bold - Toggle bold case of what direction the party leader leaves. Can be nice.
- party emote <message> - Emote on the party line.
- party follow - Toggle if you follow the party leader. (You not follow if the party leader flees.)
- party leave - Leave the party.
- party name <name> - Set the party name.
- party say <message> - Give a message to all party members
- party status - Show information about all party members.
These commands are available for the party leader only:
- party add <who> - Offer [who] a place in the party.
Additional Amril CommandEdit
This is an extra command only available within the boundaries of Amril:
- party tank <who/-c>
In the Lands of Amril you may define a tanker in your party.
A party tank will get all the aggro given to any party member in the same environment as the tanker at any given time. This is a sort of "auto defend", but will also work even if the tanker is fighting someone else.