- finger <player>
Show some information about a player. The player doesn't have to be logged on. By default, the finger command truncates plans if the plan is very long.
- -l Show complete, untruncated plans.
- -s Show finger statistics
- -t The good version - no plan
- -S Silent, includes -t, but also doesn't display guild information
Additional wizard options
- -u Updates information if the player is logged in.
- -q Shows you the players questinformation also.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.